A few people asked me for the recipe to the dough we used this morning....
this is super cheap, takes two seconds,and you can make it whatever color you want by adding food coloring. If you store it in the fridge it will last months and months!
1 cup flour
1/2 cup salt
1 cup water
1 T oil
3 T cream of tartar
mix in a pot and heat on medium, stirring constantly until it turns into a big blob. It might look lumpy but once its done and you mush it itll be smooth and perfect! Takes about 5 minutes on medium heat. But I quadrupled for class and took longer.
SPECIAL THANKS TO THE PERKINS AND PATTESONS FOR HELPING!!! You were a huge help!
Welcome! This is a place where you can see what your children are doing in Kids Praise Time each week! You'll be able to see what they are learning about, what they will soon learn about and who lead songs, prayers, etc. If i can capture a few cutie patooties leading prayers I will put the videos on here. They are adorable! If you have questions for me or want me to sign you up to be a helper you can post it here. If I have announcements or need extra helpers I'll post it here as well!
p.s. we've already had one parent accused by their kid of eating their playdough from the fridge, when they were really eating a kalache! still cant stop laughing about the story! LOL
ReplyDelete