Welcome! This is a place where you can see what your children are doing in Kids Praise Time each week! You'll be able to see what they are learning about, what they will soon learn about and who lead songs, prayers, etc. If i can capture a few cutie patooties leading prayers I will put the videos on here. They are adorable! If you have questions for me or want me to sign you up to be a helper you can post it here. If I have announcements or need extra helpers I'll post it here as well!
Saturday, January 22, 2011
Last week..
We talked about the new topic: SHIFT...and how to live a holy life. faith lead the prayer.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.